Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day Three with Plexus Slim

Day Three
Ok - so my son had a friend sleep over for his birthday - hubby got frozen pizzas - and I ordered Papa Johns. (the no cheese pizzas in the grocery stores are small and expensive and not that tasty - and Papa Johns has the best no cheese pizzas) anyways - I normally gain weight after eating pizza (carbs) so I figured I would just not loose anything and was hoping to stay right where I w...as at.... WELL - not the case - I lost another inch around my belly and now lost an inch around my hips and dropped another 2 pounds - WW - This is amazing - so excited right now - You have got to give this a try - check out my website www.plexusslim.com/danahv and try out the 7 day challenge - or just go for the gusto and go for the 30 day size
 

No comments:

Post a Comment