Friday, February 24, 2012

My first day on the Pink Drink

Well I finally got my welcome pack in the mail yesterday. I was planning on giving it a try today first thing in the morning - but Unfortunately I woke up with a bad headhace that kept getting worse. So I took 600mg of Ibuprofen, the headache just kept getting worse - could not wait for 4 hours to come around so I can take my next dose - and it finally did - so I took another 600mg of Ibuprofen... darn headache was STILL getting worse.. Finally I thought, well, let's give it a try - so I took the accelator, and then mixed up the pink drink - and about 15-20 minutes later - that fog started clearing and the headache was starting to go away. Within an hour - my headache was totally gone and I was back to normal... W♥W is all I have to say.. I am amazed! I was skeptical on trying this product and now I'm so glad I did... and to feel full for the rest of the day - and when I started getting hungry, I was not dying of hunger - was the best thing ever - Now to keep an eye on my blood sugar - they say it helps regulate it - Let's see - so far, it's doing what it says it would do - give it a try - visit My website not sure yet on how you will feel??? try out the 7 day challenge - I truely believe you will be just as pleaseed as I was ~ ♥ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment