Saturday, November 10, 2012

Christmas is just 6 weeks away - Book your Holiday Show today

Book your holiday show today.  This is a great way to get together with your friends, eat, drink and shop from your seat.  Did you know that Pampered Chef has over 300 items in our catalog that are $20 or less?
You and your guests can get your holiday shopping done in one party - better yet - host a party and get your shopping done for FREE.

Book a cooking show or an Online Facebook party.
The first 10 people to book a show will receive a box of Beer Bread mix and a Pantry rub.

Contact me today at cookingwithdanah@aol.com
or send me a text to 727 475 0427
visit my website www.pamperedchef.biz/danahskitchen 
Follow me on Facebook - www.facebook.com/thekitchendiva

I'm also looking for people to help sell Pampered Chef during this busy holiday season.
Give it a try - you have nothing to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment